Hypothosis is extremely important during research stages of projects. Why is this?
- It provides focus study
- Helps define specific aspects of research
- Tells you what data to collect and what not to collect
- Helps you conclude what is true and false
I will also be finding solutions to problems during the research stage so I don’t bump in to any problems further along the line, for example, relating all the learning examples to my work. Learning outcome 11 is to discuss user testing and why I use specific methods for the research. Using the outcomes as a guideline will enable me to determine problems with my work.
By testing my products twice (A draft then final product after feedback) it will help me establish my target audiences in more detail.
Research Sub Categories
- Animal testing
- Clinical trials
- Data Collection (most likely be used in my studies)
- Social Science methods
- Trend analysis (most likely to be used in my studies)
Phase one – Practice based research
Phase two – Additional data checking
User experience design
Cognition – How will I design something that the user knows what to do by making assumptions? e.g. red = Danger. Green = Go.
- Ability to interact with potential customers on a variety of platforms
- A channel may be a print advert, retail location, website or promotional event etc.
MCM as digital Storytelling
- Rising action
Scamper in a nutshell:
Substitute people, components, materials
Combine with other functions
Adapt functions or visual appearance
Modify the size, shape, texture etc
Put to other use
Eliminate, reduce, simplify
Reverse use conversely, invert, reverse
- Qualitative research method that includes many methods and techniques
- Commonly used across social sciences