6 Thinking Hats
I’ll be using the six thinking hats method to solve problems during my projects.
White hat – Data
Red hat – Intuition and emotion
Black hat – All the bad points of the decision
Yellow hat – Positive thinking
Green hat – Creativity
Blue hat – Process control
Steps to solve my problems in Project One
- What are the problems? There is very limited time on the project.
- What are the symptoms? It has to appeal to a large audience.
- What are the assumptions?
- Is the evidence reliable? I will make sure my research is reliable to get the right information.
- Is there missing information? There is no information given on the brief about what to create, which for me, makes it harder.
- Is there another reason?
What structural devices do we have as storytellers to get my message across?
- Sound – by following the brief, I will not change the sound track
- Recording studio