“Any problems with your VRC Box? Send it back to us and we will send you a new one and recycle every bit of it!”
This is a marketing approach for the VRC Box shows that the product is easily recyclable and good for the environment.
According to The Public Recycling Officials of Pennsylvania, for every ton of paper that is recycled, the following are saved:
- 17 trees
- 275 pounds of sulfur
- 350 pounds of limestone
- 9,000 pounds of steam
- 60,000 gallons of water
- 225 kilowatt hours
- 3.3 cubic yards of landfill space
- Energy used to recycle paper is close to 70% less than when paper is prepared using virgin wood and other raw material.
- Recycling 14 trees worth of paper reduces air pollutants by 165,142 tons.
- Nearly 60 to 70% of waste found in dustbins can be recycled and reused and close to 50% of the same waste can be composted.
- Though recycling was initiated as a practice in the 1800s there are millions of people on this planet who do not understand the meaning of recycling. Therefore it is important to educate and build awareness among the masses regarding the benefits of recycling , especially on a global level.
By using this technique, it shows VRC is an environmental friendly product, and with recycling rates around the world not quite good enough, it shows that the product could make a difference.