C-Tex Pre-Installation – What data have I measured so far?

After taking a step back from editing I soon realised that a lot of the call outs had different size texts, and this was to keep it inside the motion box within Adobe After Effects. I decided I should then experiment to keep the consistency. Some of the text looked odd,  for example ‘Figure 1’ looks strange due to some words looking out of place within the sentence, this is due to the text size being too large. e the text sizes.

Screen Shot 2017-05-05 at 13.10.20
Figure 1

I then decided on which sizes to use (heading size 53, caption size 40) and measured the time it would take to go back through the call outs and change the text sizes (see Figure 2)

thumbnail_IMG_4982
Figure 2

Below are images before and after the changes were made. I now feel there is much more consistency within the video and I believe it looks more slick and easier to read.

Before changes

Screen Shot 2017-05-05 at 13.09.48

Screen Shot 2017-05-05 at 13.09.58Screen Shot 2017-05-05 at 13.10.09

After changes

Screen Shot 2017-05-05 at 13.45.28Screen Shot 2017-05-05 at 13.45.46Screen Shot 2017-05-05 at 13.47.22Screen Shot 2017-05-05 at 13.47.39

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s