In order to know how the project is going in terms of keeping the client happy, I emailed them for feedback from mine, Josh’s and Will’s first video drafts. The following is the feedback from the videos and what changes they wanted from my edits:
- I know it seems obvious but we should stage ‘take photo of the machine you want to install c-tex colour onto
- White dimension arrows – need for the other dimensions we require
- Need to include text: we will manufacture to your dimensions, and send unit boxed and ready for you….we can then unpack, partially dissemble and fit to your machine
- Format 1: should read: Real-Time Operator Interface
- CVS data: should be: CSV Readings
- OK: so I prefer Adam’s edit on how to interpret roll maps. Then we need Josh’s edit on the 3 example roll maps included.
These changes were minor and I have completed the changes that was asked by the clients, therefore they are now happy with the outcome of my edits.