C-Tex Pre-Installation video – Why am I changing it?

After a group discussion with my project team and tutor, it was decided that the consistency of the videos didn’t quite work – from a client submission point of view. As myself and Josh had initial roles of directing, filming and editing one video each, we ended up going beyond the brief and both separately edited the two videos with 5 different versions (Turkish, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese). A problem that occurred that I’m handing over over my Pre-Installation video and Josh is handing his training edit over to the client. Both of these videos had different call outs as they were our own edits which meant the consistency wasn’t there. I then changed my version of the call outs on the Pre-Installation to the same style as video one to make sure they look similar so all three videos look consistent and work well with each other. Changing the call outs took around two hours overall (including changing them in all of the languages)

Below are screenshots of my pre-installation video before and after the changes:

Before: My own call out design

Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 18.40.53Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 18.41.11Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 18.41.22

After: Josh’s call out design (I changed them to sit slightly better)

Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 19.19.18Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 19.19.42Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 19.19.53

 

 

 

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s